How To Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser?
Avast SafeZone Browser is one of the components that come in your Windows machine during installation of antivirus software. You can select it with default setting and if you don’t select the customize option in the installer to pick the modules that you want to install, will automatically install on your system. Avast users on sites like Reddit reports recently that Avast SafeZone Browser was in their system afterwards as well, which they noticed immediately as Avast takes a SafeZone Browser icon on the desktop of the system.According to Avast, SafeZone Browser contains rich features entitled as a built-in privacy that promises better privacy and safety during surfing. Sometimes, this application brings users at risk and need to immediately Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser. So, at that point, you need to contact Avast Customer Support team for the desired assistance. They will direct you the process of doing uninstallation at an ease form.
Steps To Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser
Go through the below steps to uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser:
Block The Install Avast SafeZone Browser
If you install Avast again and don’t have any requirement for the web browser whose presence in you system, then you will have to block its installation outright. To block the installation of the web browser, perform the following tasks:
- When the setup page appears, hit the customize button right now. You will see it below the big orange install button on the page
- All the additional components will display on the next page
- Detect the Avast SafeZone Browser entry and remove check mark in it
- When you are there, uncheck any component that you don’t want, e.g. Secure Line or Mail Shield
Remove Avast SafeZone Browser
If the web browser already install on the system, then you can remove it from the Windows PC with the help of below given steps:
- Open “Control Panel” on your PC
- Select “Control Panel Home” button and on the screen that opens “uninstall a program”
- Now, right click on Avast Free Antivirus and select the change option from the context menu
- On the next page, select “change” again
- Locate SafeZone Browser and uncheck the box next to it. Do the same process for the components that you don’t require
- After that, restart your computer and then you will notice that Avast SafeZone Browser is no longer available.