Simple Steps to Disable Avast Antivirus
Sometimes you may confront difficulties while installing other important application. And the problem arise due to Avast antivirus software. It is needed to Disable Avast Antivirus in any condition as only then you will be applicable to download or install the other program such as drivers, video programs and some other successfully. You can disable its features temporarily or permanently instead of uninstalling the Avast Antivirus software. Once you click on the link www.avast.com/support you will get to know the entire procedure of disability of the program.
Secure Your PCs with Avast Antivirus
Avast is a well-known antivirus software program and it is strongly protect the computer against viruses, malwares, or spywares. Viruses may attack your PC when you download some attachments from emails, or seeing some photographs or downloading some audio or video songs. The unwanted files will automatically saved in your system and it slows down your PC. So, to make your data safe and secure, install the Avast antivirus without any confusion as it has a high range of security services.
Different Ways to Disable Avast Antivirus
There are two-possible ways to Disable Avast Antivirus. Here, we have mentioned the both methods. Just take a look:
- Disabling Avast From The System Tray
With the help of System Tray, you can easily disable Avast antivirus. Follow the below points carefully:
- Give a right hit on the icon “Avast” in the system tray
- Hit on the option “Avast Shields Control”
- Choose from the given multiple options that how long you want to disable the Avast
- Click on the “Yes” button to confirm your decision
- Disable Avast From Settings
By settings, you can disable Avast. Follow the below points:
- Double click on the Avast icon in system tray
- Click on the gear icon which you see in the right corner of Avast
- Tap on the “Components” button
- Disable “File System Shield”, “Mail Shield”, And “Web Shield”
- Confirm your selections in the dialog window
Avast is completely disabled after applying the above steps. But in case you find yet Avast is enabled, make a direct connection with a team of qualified engineers. Call at Avast Phone Number very frequently and stay tuned with tech-geeks.