How to Remove Virus from Mac with Avast Mac Security?
Mac OSX is considered to be one of the most protected operating systems that exist. But there is lots of spam or virus attacks are there which try to steal your identity and money. So, it’s very important to protect your system and remove virus from Mac with Avast Mac Security. For this, if you need online support, then contact Avast Customer Service and take assistance from experienced technicians.
As Mac OSX is a safe and sound operating system, so in order to steal your personal information, hackers try social engineering or phishing attacks. You do need to rely on the technique to protect your Mac; this is where Avast Antivirus for Mac OSX comes in to play. It is completely free and protects against viruses as well as removes them if needed.
Now look at the procedure to install Avast Mac security for free.
- With the aim of installing and running Avast Mac Security, your Mac needs to meet the following system requirements:
- Should have Intel based Mac computer with 64-bit processor
- Ram should be 1 GB or higher
- Hard disk free space at least 256 MB
- Working internet connection
Here are the steps for Installation process:
- Download Avast in your Mac from Its official website
- Open the download folder and double click on the Avast Mac security to install it.
- Tap on continue to install it.
- Check the box of terms of license agreement and go on with installation.
- The installation of Avast Mac Security is complete and active.
Avast Mac Security basically offers three kinds of scan, have a look at them:
- Full system scan
- Removable volumes scan
- Custom scan
Full System Scan:
It does what is says, this scans the full system, in easy terms it scans the whole computer, every file in each location. Under the start button in the scan window of Avast Mac security, you will get following options that help you to run full system scan efficiently.
- Report PUP that is potentially unwanted programs
- Scan whole files
- Scan also mounted removable volumes and mounted network volumes
- Scan all Time Machine backups
- Excluded paths
Removable volumes scan
As the name of this scan say, it promotes the action to remove virus from our Mac. Following are the options which you can to save your system from viruses.
- Report PUP or potentially unwanted programs)
- Scanning of whole files
- Scanning all Time Machine backups
- Excluded paths
It offers a choice to scan a folder or path, simply select a path click ok and perform a scan in that specific path. It can be done by the three methods:
- Avast Mac Security – Virus Chest
- Avast Mac Security – Shields
- Avast Mac Security – Extensions
With the help of the latest version of the plug-in browser security, Avast relieves and improves your user experience. Take a look at the list of main features which Avast Antivirus for Mac provides to its users.
- It collects the data about Phishing sites and notifies you if necessary.
- Performs the assessment next to the link to the site in the search results.
- Warns you when you visit a less reputed website
- Makes it possible to evaluate a site to improve the system and help other users too.
- It enables safe zone when you visit confidential financial data sites
- It also blocks annoying advertising and analysis sites.
- Monitor your online activities
To know more information about Avast Antivirus for Mac, you can visit support.avast.com and can learn all about it.