Via Avast Customer Support Learn How to Remove Avast From Mac
Don’t you remember the excitement and happiness of using your brand new Mac? When your Mac doesn’t cause any frustration due to regular hangs every task seems like a puff of air. However, due to malware infiltration or not following the essential maintenance routines can lead your Mac to throw some issues. Fortunately, with the help of free and commercial Avast Antivirus, you can easily resolve malware issues. It functions as the first line of defense against dangerous software.
A number of Mac owner appreciate Avast Mac Security that is one of the venerable anti viruses available at the present time. In this antivirus, you can get free-of-cost utility and it is fairly proficient in removing the majority of digital threats. Avast Customer Support team expert says that, numerous internet surfers use this antivirus for the fortification of their system.
However, just like with any other software or program, Avast antivirus is also fails to live up to the expectations of its customers. As a result, sometimes there is a need to reconsider the choice of having antivirus installed in your system. In a favor of better utility, you might consider uninstalling of Avast.
What are the reasons behind the failure and infamy of the Avast Antivirus?
- Extremely slow scanning speed of Avast.
- Exorbitant resource consumption by Avast Antivirus.
- Several distracting pop-ups.
Due to these reasons or having other better antivirus available in the market, Apple user seeks ways to uninstall the Avast antivirus.
Learn how to manually uninstall Avast Antivirus on Mac
If you come to know that Avast Antivirus is fails to live up to your expectations to offer proper security. Here are the steps which you need to follow, for deleting Avast on Mac without leaving any trace of it.
Start by stopping the antivirus if it is running. Close the app and you also need to stop the execution of its processes in the activity monitor.
- For this, open the activity monitor from the utilities folder.
- Select the processes that are associated with the Avast Antivirus name.
- Tap on X or Quit button to close all the processes.
When the quitting the Avast and stopping of its processes’ execution is complete then you need to do the following.
- Navigate to the applications folder from the finder on your Mac.
- Select Avast from the list of installed application.
- In order to remove it, simply drag and drop Avast to the trash. After that, you need to clean the trash bin.
Once the core of the Avast app is removed, you need to remove its remnants from the system. To do so follow the below points:
- Launch the finder and in the menu tap on the Go tab.
- From the list, choose the go to folder option and go to library.
- Once you are in the library then use the search box to find all files that have the Avast name.
- Choose the appropriate matches and right click on them to send them to trash.
Afterwards, you have to empty the trash to retrieve the hard drive space or remove the Avast Antivirus completely from the system. Anyhow, if you come across any error or issue, then we suggest you to dial Avast Customer Support number and make connection with highly qualified connoisseurs. They will provide you the step wise solution to uninstall Avast antivirus on Mac.