How to Recover Files Deleted by Avast Antivirus Software?
Avast Antivirus is one of the most powerful antivirus software and internet security products launched so for. The various applications e.g. MS windows, MAC OS and Android can get the protection shield on the coverage it. This security product is the best software that plays a big role to protect your device and information from virus and malicious infections. This security program can scan the whole system and permit you to eliminate the virus-infected data permanently. As you know very well that, it may cause the removal of necessary files and folders. To come out from this error, Avast tech Support Number helps you to provide the complete guidance from certified Antivirus professionals.
How to Recover Files Deleted with Avast Antivirus program?
When your computer system is running very slow, it shows that your device has infected by unknown viruses. Hence, you should use Avast antivirus program to eliminate them. You need to scan your computer system and choose the delete button to clean out all. If you have deleted some important files, you should use effective solutions-
Solution 1- Restore removed files from Avast Virus Chest
- Make right-click on the “Avast” button and choose the option, “Open Avast User Interface”.
- Click on, “Maintenance” button.
- On the left side, select the navigation menu referred as a Virus chest.
- Surface of right corner of avast window menu, there is a table, select the file of interest and make the right-click on it.
- An pop up message box arrive which offers the multiple menu to do work effectively. Among the drop down list item, you would have easy to navigate on Avast Tech Support team.
- In the following windows, choose the location for file saving and click on “OK” option. Close the window, you can get the recovered file in the right location.
Solution 2- Use Third-party Data Recovery Software to Recover Removed Files
Some users can face technical troubles in applying the above solution because it is certainly very complex. The possibility of deleted files recovery is very less from the Avast virus chest. Hence, we strongly suggest third-party data recovery software, which is very easy to handle. It helps you to recover all removed files quickly.
Step 1-Choose the hard drive where the lost files saved and click on the “scan” option.
Step 2– Ease US Data Recovery Wizard will begin a fast scan firstly. After the fast scan finishes, a deep scan will start automatically in order to find out more files.
Step 3– After the scanning process has completed, choose the files which had removed by Avast and click on the “Recover” option to save the files in any location as compared with the original location to ignore data overwriting.
Above explained solutions are enough to recover deleted files by Avast antivirus. These solutions are very easy to understand and effective to solve your issues easily. Still, if you have any confusion in the whole process, Avast customer support number helps you to provide the best possible solutions. Besides, antivirus experts are highly trained and knowledgeable to solve this issue fully from the origin.