How to Recover Deleted Files from Avast Virus Chest?
Avast Antivirus identifies the virus, removes it from the system and keeps them stored in the Avast Virus Chest. Once the files get deleted, don’t exasperate! Just avail some information from www.avast.com. By clicking on the given link, you will see the complete recovery process of that deleted files. So, if your computer is at risk, then immediately install Avast antivirus and scan it. It will protect your computer against multiple threats like viruses, malware, hacking, phishing, etc. Therefore, make all your data and information safe and secure at one place so that you can access them when it will be on needed.
Functions of Avast Virus Chest
The files that it finds as dangerous are not deleted but kept protected in case it has incorrectly scanned. Such a feature allows you to access them if later you want to get back any of them. The process of retrieving files from the Virus Chest is very easy. But in case you don’t know how to recover them from Virus Chest, make cold conversation with dexterous tech-geeks, they will assist you.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Avast Virus Chest
Moreover, you can go through the below procedure to find your deleted data or files from Avast Virus Chest. Out expert team has put some effort in resolving your query through remote access. So, do not go anywhere else, just keep your eyes on the given points:
- Take your mouse pointer to the Avast icon and press right-click on it
- Now select the option “Open Avast user interface”
- Click on the “Maintenance” tab
- Select the “Virus Chest” option from the left panel
- You will see a table in the right pane, so, choose the file of interest and right-click on it
- In the popup box, select the “Extract…” option
- In the following window, select the place where you want to save the file and then press OK
- After doing so, close the window and then you can find the recovered file in the right place
Some people may confront difficulties in applying the above solution because it’s really complicated. So, we give those helpless users one other chance that is to contact Avast Phone Support team member. They are highly experienced in termination of annoying glitches related to Avast antivirus. Hence, call as sooner as you can and stay tune!