How to Install Avast Driver Updater?
Once you update driver time to time, it will prevent hackers from using vulnerabilities in outdated drivers to infect or access your PC. Avast Driver Updater helps your PC to work smoothly with connected printers, scanners, cameras and other devices by automatically fixing and updating drivers. Therefore, do not delay in installing this driver updater. In case you are having lack of technical knowledge, then make a call on our 24/7 accessible helpline number and stay tuned with the deft connoisseurs. They will guide you all the possible steps in a simpler method.
Before starting installation of Avast Driver Updater, make sure that you are logged into Windows as a user with administrator permissions, all other programs in Windows are closed, and your antivirus protection is temporarily disabled.
- An internet connection is needed to download, activate, and use the program
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 1024 x 600 pixels is preferable
Step to Install Avast Driver Updater
Follow the below given instruction to activate Avast Driver Updater. Have a glimpse and perform as it is task to done it:
- First thing you should do is to open the Avast antivirus page by typing the official site on the browser
- Now, download the installer for Avast Driver Updater by simply clicking on the button “Download Avast Driver Updater”
- Now, save this downloaded file in a familiar location on your PC
- After that right click on the downloaded setup file and then select “Run as Administrator” from the context menu
- When you are prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click “Yes” button
- Now, review the terms and conditions in the Avast Driver Updater setup dialog and then click “I Agree” button
- After that click on the “Finish” option
- After installing it, you need to activate this product by using a valid registration key. To activate it, follow the below points
- Double-click the Avast Driver Updater icon on your desktop to open the interface
- In the bottom-right corner of the interface, click Register Now
- Type or paste your registration key into the text box, then click Activate Now
- Doing so, your Avast Driver Updater subscription is now activated
After completing the above procedure correctly, you can access Avast Driver Updater to update driver timely. But if finding any issue while performing these procedure. You should contact Avast Software Phone Number to get help from the technicians. They are expert in dealing with technical query.