Avast is a free antivirus for Computer and Laptops. It protects your system against malicious malware and spyware. But as you update Avast software and restart your computer, an error message “UI Failed to load” appears on the display screen. Avast Help Number proffers effective solutions in such situations. Sometimes Avast ui failed to error message comes due to incorrect Windows service configuration.
When you update Avast and then restart your system and try to run the software, the error appears. The error message reads, “‘UI failed to load. This is really embarrassing. AV Service is not responding.’ On such condition, you need to exit or restart the antivirus service. There are many possible reasons which trigger this error.
Steps by Step Process to Fix Avast Antivirus “UI Failed to load” Issue:
You can try reinstalling Avast software. But before that, you can try some groundwork to make this error disappear. For more informative results, you can also connect with Avast Helpline Number.
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and the R button.
- Now type services.msc and thus press the Enter button.
- When the Services Console opens up, look for ‘Remote Desktop Services’.
- Next set the Startup Type to Automatic after double-clicking on it.
- Make sure the service is running.
- Click on the Start button to be sure.
Finally, when you restart your system, Avast will load without showing any error. But if the process does not work, try the Repair method:
- First, you need to open up the Control Panel section.
- Go to Settings and then open Programs and look for Programs and Features.
- Choose Avast from there and thus click on ‘Uninstall/change’ option.
- Now select Repair after clicking on Change.
- Next, wait until Avast completes making the necessary changes.
- Restart your computer and look for the error in there.
If the error still persists, look for professional help without delay. Visit www.avast.com/support site to deal with the error in an organized way. The highly experienced team will tackle the problem with utmost priority. Hence dial up the helpline number now and get related answers for your query.