How to Disable Avast Messages, Pop-ups and Alerts?
There is no doubt that Avast provides the world-best protection for your devices. It has some extremely valuable features like Software Updater, SecureLine VPN, or Cleanup. Even so, its constant notifications may be too much to handle. A number of Avast users are going through the same problem of untimely pop-ups and alerts, which can be now and then a bit annoying. Whenever you get annoyed, just dial Avast Antivirus Phone Number to Disable Avast Messages, Pop-ups, and Alerts. For sure, after making connection with them all your annoying problems will be sorted out once and for all. Thus, we made it easy for you to disable those obtrusive notifications for good.
Turn on silent/gaming mode
As soon as you activate this silent/gaming mode, Avast will start to run in silent mode whenever a full screen application is running.
To turn this mode on you need to follow some easy steps:
- Right click on the orange Avast icon that is located in computer’s system tray.
- Simply click on the Silent/gaming mode from the appeared short menu.
- This will disable all messages, Pop-ups, and alerts in Avast while you are running a full screen application.
Turn off sounds
To turn off all notifications sound which is associated with the Avast, you need to follow these steps:
- Launch the Avast user interface.
- Go to general from settings menu.
- Click on the sounds.
- Here, uncheck the “Enable Avast sounds box”.
- You also have the option to uncheck other events of Avast that have notifications associated with them.
Turn off Pop-ups
This feature is completely available with the Paid version of Avast however the free version users can only change the time duration of Pop-ups.
Here is how to do it:
- Open Avast user interface.
- Go to settings and general.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the Pop-ups.
- Expand it, and check or uncheck whatever Pop-ups you want to see or not.
- From here, you can also change the time duration of Pop-ups.
Turn off software updater
Software Updater is an exceptionally handy feature as it warns you about the outdated software. We recommend you to not turn off this feature, but still, if you want to disable this, then follow the steps.
- Go to settings and then tap on tools.
- Now, go to software updater and click on customize.
- Uncheck the option “Notifications enabled” .
The Avast should be quiet and get out of your way now, protecting your PC in the background like a ghost. If you still face some issues related to this, then you don’t need to panic. Simply dial our Avast Technical Support Phone Number and take assistance from the experts.