How to Disable Avast Antivirus on Temporary Basis?
Avast is one of the most reliable antivirus applications available for Mac, Windows, IOS, and Android. It is powering and now protecting over 500 million devices. It provides loads of amazing features to protect your device and personal data.
Whenever you install new software, play games, flash new firmware or update your device, you have always asked to stop your antivirus for some time being. It may interfere or prevent the flashing or some installation process. According to the professionals of Avast Customer Support, if you won’t turn it off, then it will waste your time and you have to put more efforts about finding and removing why you can’t perform such tasks.
Disabling the app doesn’t mean uninstalling it all you need to do is just deactivate it temporarily to avoid unnecessary errors. These errors might take place during program installation as Avast might detect some changes and prevent the software from installing.
So, it is better to disable antivirus before it wastes your time and efforts. Look at the steps to disable Avast Antivirus software:
- At the right bottom on the windows taskbar, you will see orange Avast icon, simply right click on it.
- Choose the Avast shields control option.
- Now, you will get list of options such as disable it for 10 minutes, 1 hour, until the restart of computer or disable permanently. Choose the suitable option as per your need and situation.
- When all the actions are performed, you will get a pop-up message that says, “An attempt has been made to turn off Avast”. Simply choose yes to stop all the shields.
You can also disable an individual antivirus shields and can perform some actions with your Avast. Look at the steps to deactivate individual Avast shields:
- Double click on the Avast Antivirus icon to open it which is at the right bottom on the windows taskbar.
- From the main menu, go to settings.
- To view the list of currently active and running Avast Shields, click on the active protection tab.
- Now, from the three levels of protection, simply deactivate the Avast shield as you did in the above steps for disabling Avast completely.
- Click Ok and choose a status. A message will show up that says you are unprotected that indicate that Avast Antivirus shields are disabled.
That’s it! These are procedure all you needed to learn for disabling Avast Antivirus program. You can make a call at Avast Support Number if you require any help regarding this. For sure, you will get a cent percent solution after calling at this toll-free number.