How to Clear Avast Antivirus Error RPC?
Avast Antivirus is the system security software which protects the computer against multiple harmful threats. This security product is very easy and hassle-free for installation but due to server problem the process of installation gets stuck or incomplete install. And then only you will confront the avast antivirus error RPC while scanning this software to remove viruses. Get Avast Phone Support for help as numbers of qualified technicians are working over here. So, your RPC problem will definitely be resolved from your PC and hence, you can trouble-free eliminate the virus.
The most important point is that Avast antivirus has both the facility that is free and paid version. The installation of both the version is very easy, quick and affordable. But most of the users don’t have knowledge to set up and install this security product in a right way and due to which those users confront Error RPC. If you are also the one who has lack of technical knowledge, then try to contact deft connoisseurs. They will support you without taking single penny.
Steps to Clear Avast Antivirus Error RPC
Follow the below instructions one by one and get your hurdle eradicated from your system:
- Uninstall and Re-install The Avast Antivirus
As we have seen that due to corruption occur while installing this product, the RPC error appears. So, uninstall the previously installed Avast antivirus and then install it again properly. Follow the below points:
- Click the “Start” logo and then open “Programs and Features”
- Go to the “Control Panel” option that you will find on the right side menu
- Hit Programs
- Click “Programs and Features”
- Under the Name column, locate Avast Error RPC associated program
- Click on the Avast Anti-Virus-associated entry
- Now, right click on the Avast icon and then tap “Uninstall” button
- To complete the uninstallation of your Error RPC-associated program, follow the on-screen directions.
- Install All Available Windows Updates
Follow the below points to do so:
- Click the Start button
- Type “update” in the search box and then press ENTER
- Now the Windows Update dialog box will display on the screen
- If updates are available, click the button Install Updates
If you follow all those above procedures correctly, the RPC error will be disappeared and you can hassle-freely use Avast application. But, if still getting the same error, then visit avast.com by sitting at your home. Your nasty issue will be tackled care by our top-most techies. So, call on our toll-free number as sooner as possible and annihilate this error.