Avast Secure Browser: How To Install & Uninstall and its Features
In April 2018 Avast released Avast Secure Browser. As the popular successor of Avast Safe Zone Browser, this chromium based web browser mainly focuses on security, privacy and speed. Avast secure browser is 100% free, faster than many web browsers out there. It loads web pages four times faster than the regular browsers. To know more about it in detail, you can put a call at Avast Customer Service Phone Number and get connected with deft professionals. At present, almost all websites have lots of unnecessary ads. So, with this Avast secure browser you will enjoy fast browsing.
Furthermore, when it comes to security, this secure browser is better than regular browsers. As it includes:
- HTTPS encryption
- Bank Mode
- Anti-Fingerprinting, Anti-Tracking and Anti-Phishing
Look at the features of Avast Secure Browser:
Avast secure browser offers many great features and all of them on a single page. Also, you can easily turn them on and off with the help of a toggle.
Its features include:
Integrates With Avast Antivirus
This web browser seamlessly integrates with Avast antivirus as well as Avast Secure line VPN. This way, it offers your PC more security from external threats.
This browser provides a designated session for banking and shopping online. With the help of these sessions, it prevents hackers from stealing and intercepting your login details.
The video downloader feature of this browser allows you to download audio and videos free of cost from top video sites such as YouTube, Vimeo and other sites.
This feature is enabled by default to prevent ads from appearing on your visited web pages. This also ensures that your browsing sessions are safe.
The password manager feature allows you to store all your passwords at one place. Thus, you only have to memorize one password.
With this amazing feature, you don’t have to be concerned about malicious websites or phishing attacks. This browser will automatically block any attempts to download hazardous malicious files or content from the web.
In stealth mode you can browse anything without worrying about your browsing history as you normally do in incognito mode.
There are lots of astonishing features of Avast Secure browser out there. Simply download and install it into your computer to know about all of them.
Learn to download and install Avast Secure Browser
- You can easily download Avast secure browser from Avast website.
- When the download is complete, look for executable file
- Right-click on it and then choose run.
- To approve the installation process click on yes
- Tap on accept and install to start the installation.
- Once the installation finish, you can open Avast Secure browser from your desktop and start browsing.
How to uninstall Avast secure web browser from control panel?
This is the simplest method to remove the Avast browser. Simply follow these simple methods:
- Select the control panel from the start menu of your windows.
- Go to programs, Select programs & features and then go for uninstall a program.
- Look for Avast secure browser and simply tap on it.
- Now, select uninstall after that delete your browsing data and tap on the uninstall button.
- Next, follow the on-screen commands to finish the process.
That’s it. These are some of the characteristics, features and way to install as well as uninstall Avast Secure Browser. If you wish to know about the depth knowledge about this, then you need to make connection with ingenious professionals. These experts are only one call away from you, so take out your phone and dial toll-free Avast Customer Service Number to grab their support.